IRCTC Train Ticket Booking Process: Today we are talking about how to book a train ticket with the help of the IRCTC app and website. Guys, it is very easy to book. We have many options, but if we do not know the way, then we cannot reach our destination. In the same way, we use the internet for WhatsApp/ Facebook/ Video calling, etc. But some people do not know that online railway ticket booking can also be done at home.
IRCTC Train Ticket Booking
Today we want to tell you this article about how you can easily book train tickets online sitting at home. If you are booking train tickets, then you should have an ATM card, credit card, and internet banking facility to pay money, only then you will be able to pay money while booking train tickets.
And if you do not have this facility, then before booking the train ticket, you should get all these things like an ATM card credit card facility. So that you can easily book train tickets online from the internet sitting at home.
IRCTC Online Train Ticket Booking- Highlights
|Service Name||Online Train Ticket Booking|
|Service By||Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation|
|Book train tickets on the website||www.irctc.co.in|
|Booking App||IRCTC Rail Connect|
|Available on||Google play store and Apple app store|
IRCTC Train Ticket Booking 2021 Latest Update
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation has changed its rules. Train tickets can be booked through this website and IRCTC app. IRCTC has recently changed the rules of ticket booking. Now those users will not be able to book tickets from their account, who have not yet verified their phone number and email ID. Only after this verification process is completed, a passenger will be able to book tickets online.
The verification process is very simple and takes around a minute and you can do verification from the comfort of your home. If you keep booking tickets regularly then you also have to give verification of your Aadhar card. If you have verified your account through Aadhaar then you will not need to go through this process.
Steps for Booking Train Ticket Online
- Visit www.irctc.co.in and click on Login a pop-up window will appear in front of you. Here you have to fill in your Username and Password and fill the captcha.
- As soon as you log in, you will see the option of Select Favorite Journey List on the left side of the IRCTC website, where you will search for your ticket and then fill in the details.
- From Station – In this, you will write the name of your station from where you will board the train, then write the name of that city here.
- To Station – Where you want to go
- Journey Date – After this, you have to fill in the Journey Date on which date you want to go, then here fill in the date on which you want to go
- Then follow the further process mentioned on the website after getting details of the train.
- You have to fill in your details as soon as you click on Book Now, where you have to fill in your Name, Age, and Gender, and f someone else is traveling with you, then by clicking on Add Passenger, you fill in the details of that too. If the kid is also traveling with you, then its details have to be filled in by clicking on the click here.
- After filling in the details go to the bottom of the page, and fill in the number here on which you want to get your ticket.
Click on Continue Booking and now you will be shown all the details that you have filled in, if you find the details correct, then click on Continue Booking again.
- Here now you have to pay, you will be given some options to make payment, select one of the methods and complete your payment.
- As soon as the payment is completed, you will get a copy of your train ticket, you can get its print out or you can save the SMS.
IRCTC Train Booking Process- FAQs
Can we book train ticket by paying from paytm?
Yes you can book train ticket by paying from paytm
Can we book tickets from other railway apps also?
Yes you can
How to book online ticket?
Please follow the above process.