JEE Advanced will be conducted on 3 October 2021 in two shifts as the first will be from 9 am to 12 noon (Paper-1) and 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm (Paper-2), it is mandatory to sit in both the papers. More than 2 lakh candidates who will clear JEE Main will be eligible to appear in JEE Advanced 2021. Students who get good rank in this exam will get direct admission in IIT.
To get the best rank in this exam, one has to prepare according to strategy and work hard but students have to avoid stress completely. JEE Advanced paper consists of a mixture of different types of questions.
JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Timings & Instructions
There will be a multiple choice question in JEE Advanced 2021 Exam, which has a single correct answer or multiple correct answer. Matrix match type questions can also involve matching two columns or three columns.
Integer type questions include a subjective type question with an integer or can be asked correct up to two/three decimal places. Students are advised to be careful as there is negative marking in the paper.
JEE Advanced 2021 – Exam Timings
|Paper 1||3 October 2021||First||9 am to 12 noon|
|Paper 2||3 October 2021||Second||2:30 pm to 5:30 pm|
- JEE Advanced Admit Card 2021
- JEE Main Rank List 2021
- NEET UG Result 2021
- NEET UG CutOff 2021
- DU 1st Cut Off List 2021
JEE Advanced 2021: Important Guidelines
- Students will have to bring a valid ID proof along with the hall ticket to the JEE Advanced centre.
- Students will be allowed to bring drinking water and pens, pencils in a transparent bottle to the JEE Advanced examination hall.
- Watch, mobile phones, blue tooth devices, earphones, microphones and any other electronic device will not be allowed in the examination hall.
- For students to follow all guidelines for corona virus, students can bring a transparent bottle of 50 ml hand sanitizer with them.
- Students should not wear any things such as ring, bracelet, earrings, nose pin, chain/necklace, pendant, badge, brooch, big buttoned clothes.