Kisan Credit Card is a farmer welfare scheme of the Government of India, which aims to protect farmers from the high-interest rates usually charged by money lenders in the unorganized sector. Farmer families get a lot of benefits under this scheme as it is the best scheme to provide some loan amount to the farmer every year.
The loan amount is given by the government to the farmers for animal husbandry and agricultural work. So that people can spend money on their animal husbandry and agricultural work and after the production, they can provide this loan amount again to the government.
Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2023 Apply Online
Farmers are an integral part of our country, which make this country even stronger, in the interest of farmers, GOI has taken many big steps, and one of the biggest steps in that is the Kisan Credit Card scheme has been brought the GOI for beneficiaries of PM Kisan Yojana.
This scheme is very beneficial for all the poor farmers of our country and under this scheme farmers can take loans at a very low interest rate to buy fertilizer seeds. This scheme will get rid of the debt on the farmers, this will strengthen the farmers of our country even more.
This scheme is implemented by National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development along with the Reserve Bank of India. Under this scheme, a farmer can avail loan at a highly concessional interest rate by obtaining Kisan Credit Card and till now, the benefit of this scheme has been given by the central government to crores of farmers across the country.
- PM Kisan 11th Installment Release date
- PM Kisan 11th Intallment Status Check
- PM Kisan New Registration 2023
- PM Kisan Rejected List 2023
- PM Kisan App Download
- PM Kisan Aadhar Bank Account Link
- PM Kisan eKYC Invalid OTP Solution
- PM Kisan eKYC List Status
- PM Awas Yojana Subsidy Status
Something About Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2023
|Name of the Scheme started by GOI||Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2023|
|Launched by||Government of India by PM Modi|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of India|
|How to apply||visit the official website of the related bank|
KCC Scheme-Documents Required
- Copy of Photo ID Proof – Aadhar Card / PAN Card / Voter ID / Driving License / Passport / NREGA Job Card / Letter issued by UIDAI
- Address Copy – Aadhar Card / Voter ID / Driving License / Utility Bill / Ration Card / Property Registration Document / NREGA Job Card / Bank Account Details
- Mobile number and Land paper with passport size photographs
- Documents demanded by the bank
Eligibility Criteria- Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- The farmer must be a permanent resident of India and he should have cultivable land.
- Individuals involved in farming and agricultural activities can apply for Kisan Credit Card
- Applicants’ age should be between 18 to 75 years and for people above 60 years of age, it is mandatory to have a co-applicant.
KCC Online Form 2023 Bank Wise
|Bank Name||KCC Scheme Loan Official Link|
|State Bank of India (SBI)||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank (PNB)||Click Here|
|Bank of Baroda (BOB)||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
|Allahabad Bank||Click Here|
|Andhra Bank||Click Here|
|Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank||Click Here|
|Canara Bank||Click Here|
|Odisha Gramya Bank||Click Here|
|Bank Of Maharashtra||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
How to Complete Kisan Credit Card Scheme Application Form
Under this scheme, you can also get Kisan Credit Card via offline medium by any bank just follow the steps given below to get Kisan Credit Card offline by the bank.
- First, you go to your bank’s home branch and get the Kisan Credit Card 2023 application form from there.
- After taking the application form for Kisan Credit Card, fill that form completely and attach your document with it.
- Now submit this application form to the bank official. After that, the Kisan Credit Card will be issued to you by the bank.
FAQs- Kisan credit card scheme
For whom kisan credit card scheme was launched?
For the farmers of India kisan credit card scheme was launched.
Under whose supervision KCC is implementing?
Under the authority of Government of India, kisan credit card scheme is implementing.